Yes...it was finer than frog hair split 3 ways....
I'm in on the petition. That was one fine ass.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Yes...it was finer than frog hair split 3 ways....
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
It's back just in a smaller version.
[img]http://th263.photobucket.com/albums/ii135/gilzero7/th_Erin_1_755.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
This make me happy in pant. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Erin Andrews</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's back just in a smaller version. </div></div>
MAGNIFY THAT BAD THANG....WE WANNA SEE CREASES AND PANTY LINES...lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Erin's too good for panty lines.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So Norton will have Norton Pharmacy (yet to open), the Witt-building pharmacy (yet to open), Wal-mart, and CVS. Is that all of them?
The perplexing thing about the 2 pharmacies being started on Park Ave is they're right across the street from each other. How well will that work out? </div></div>
Don't forget about all the amateur pharmacists in Ramsey. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks